Die Mould & Plastic Injection
Plastic injection moulding involves the use of pressure and heat to force plastics into a cavity, or mold, to create a component that fits a precise, pre-decided size and shape. Our company has the capability to mold the desired component in almost every commercially available resin, both engineering and commodity grades. We take pride in offering high quality, precision plastic & metal components to the industry which are generated through Die & Moulding, Plastic injection moulding etc.
Our Services Includes:
- Complete part design services
- Injection mould design and development
- Consulting and support services to the plastic industry
- Prototype and production molding
We are equipped to take a project from the concept or design stage to the production stage and beyond, without requiring any external resources.
Our Services Are Offered in Three Tiers
- We undertake basic production moulding projects of plastic components.
- We undertake troubleshooting projects that involve correction of design flaws and other challenging problems in plastic mould builds.
- Our team works closely with the customer to develop novel ways of producing dimensionally precise and material specific parts in the shortest possible time periods.