Rapid & Digital Prototyping
Where design for manufacturing and assembly involves complex, high-speed and multiple CAM-driven mechanisms, it is near impossible and expensive to make physical models and test them each time. III ENTERPRISES has integrated virtual 3D prototyping into our design methodology which enables creation, animation and testing of digital prototypes on screen. Digital prototypes result in:
- Sophisticated visualization modules
- Save time and material costs that would have gone into creating physical prototypes
- Experiments with multiple model versions
- Review, modification and remodeling with ease
- Animation, shading and rotation for enhanced visualization of even complex assemblies
- Verification of designs against product and design specs
Our Rapid Prototyping Service Expertise
- CNC Prototyping– We use CNC machining to develop prototypes that are suitable for mass production of high quality products.
- Stereolithography (SLA) Prototyping – Flatworld Solutions creates prototype parts using the latest SLA tools for making realistic models in a layer-by-layer process that allows our team to closely emulate fully functional features in a finished product.
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) Prototyping – Our team has the required skill sets to develop prototype models using SLS tools for creating solid prototype structures by combining a laser power source and sinter powdered material.
- Polyjet 3D Printing – Flatworld Solutions uses precision 3D printing based on one of the fastest technologies for producing prototype parts on demand