3D Animation & Motion Analysis
Product Animation team provide illustrative and high-quality realistic 3D animation and illustrations. We create 3D models from sketches or drawings with 2D CAD data or specifications and build detailed 3D models of the product. Using product animation, we help you showcase the functionality of a product and highlight any specific component as per your request.
Stages in 3D Mechanical Animation Services
- Step 1 -Receive storyboard/animation narration from the customer with or without drawings and 2D models
- Step 2 – Use the existing 3D models provided by the customer or create the 3D models required for the product animation
- Step 3 – Apply material properties to the 3D models
- Step 4 – Define camera angles, user proper lighting, create the completed composite to be sent to the client for approval
- Step 5 – Get client approval for the design and finalize the requirements
- Step 6 – Take up final rendering of the product and the 3D animation is sent for approval to the client again
- Step 7 – Prefect the final rendering of the 3D product animation and deliver to the client
Motion Analysis & Study
A Motion Analysis study also calculates loads that can be used to define load cases for structural analyses. Various industries requires motion study ananlysis for different mechanisms so as to identify the working of model, which eliminates the error for final product development.
Motion analysis help to Visualise your product moving as it would in the real world and measure the forces and loads on your design. Plus, use the data to correctly size motors and create the ‘correct’ mechanism to ensure performance, product quality, and safety.